Here’s what’s been going on, if you want to get the latest update news, you can subscribe using your favourite reader.
- A trip to the Sept-Îles archipelago with its gannet colony.
- A rock like a moai in Trébeurden and piles of round stones in Île-Grande.
- An orange tip butterfly on pink flowers.
- Notre-Dame de Rumengol careening: day 1 & day 2.
- Bergère de Domrémy in Plougastel.
- A fox kit exploring a garden.
- An irregular cloud layer above Brest harbour.
- Air bubbles in the water of a vase.
- Sun piercing through grey clouds above the Goulet of Brest harbour.
- 4 new desktop wallpapers: frosted flower, dew drops on the grass, granite boulders and Aber Benoît mouth.
- On a thundery spring day, the mouth of aber Benoît, the aber going inland.
- An insect with fluffy antennas on a window pane.
- Bergère de Domrémy maintenance: painting and rigging, careening starboard and port side.
- Comb-like clouds just before sunset.
- A rectangular cat.
- A virga under a cloud above Brest harbour.
- Happy New Year!
- In Lilia, the Île Vierge lighthouse, big boulders on the coastal track.
- Minou beach waves.
- Winter morning: frosty leaves and flowers, dew drops.
- 3 new desktop wallpapers: sky reflected on water, raindrops on a grey sea and red grasshopper.
- Sailing aboard sinagots Les Trois Frères & Mab Er Guip in the Morbihan gulf.
- 7 new desktop wallpapers from the trip to the Iroise sea lighthouses.
- 3 new desktop wallpapers.
- Seen from my window: clouds pierced by light, rainbows and a light & dark sunset.
- Sailing aboard Bergère de Domrémy, we meet other boats, like La Mouette.
- A spiny cupule, thistle washed up on the beach and a mushroom by the sea.
- A pink and mauve bromeliad flower.
- Photos taken around Aber Wrac’h: île Vierge lighthouse lit-up, Wrac’h island during a king tide, Tromenec chapel.
- 5 new desktop wallpapers selected from the trip around Brittany.
- Sailing around Trébéron & Île des Morts islands aboard Bergère de Domrémy.
- Photos of a trip to the Iroise sea lighthouses aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–4: Créac’h lighthouse, Kéréon lighthouse and Le Four lighthouse.
- Desktop wallpapers are available in a new resolution for Android phones: 240x400.
- All the desktop wallpapers that can be framed vertically are available for mobile screens: for iPhone 5 640x1136, for Android phones 240x320, 480x854, 540x960, 720x1280.
- Photos of a trip to the Iroise sea lighthouses aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–3: La Jument lighthouse on a blue sky or grey sky backdrop, Nividic lighthouse.
- More desktop wallpapers for mobile screens: for iPhone 5 640x1136, for Android phones 240x320, 480x854, 540x960, 720x1280.
- Photos of a trip to the Iroise sea lighthouses aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–2: Les Pierres Noires lighthouse, sky reflected on water.
- New resolutions for some desktop wallpapers: for iPhone 5 640x1136, for Android phones240x320, 480x854, 540x960, 720x1280.
- Photos of a trip to the Iroise sea lighthouses aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–1: sunset in Le Conquet, from Le Conquet to Les Pierres Noires.
- A boat trip to the Île Vierge lighthouse, checking out the european shags roosting on rocks and buoys.
- New resolution for the desktop wallpapers: 2880x1800 (for MacBook Pro with retina display).
- Portzic lighthouse seen from aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol.
- Photos of a trip to the Scilly islands aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–3: leaving the Scilly and crossing the English Channel.
- Photos of a trip to the Scilly islands aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–2: walk on Bryher, mooring at sunset.
- Photos of a trip to the Scilly islands aboard Notre-Dame de Rumengol–1: Wolf rock lighthouse and arrival in the archipelago, mooring between Tresco & Bryher and fishing for shrimp.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–8: Grand Jardin lighthouse, Saint-Servan & Dinard, and arrival in Saint-Malo.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–7: Saint Helier harbour, Elizabeth castle and Saint Aubin’s bay.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–6: a common chiffchaff visits us, and we arrive in Jersey and enjoy the sunset.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–5: along the Sept-Îles, evening in the Tréguier river mouth ending with a sunset.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–4: Batz island lighthouse, cycling around the island, swan, ducks and coots and a sunset.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–3: Sein island in the fog, walking around the island, leaving for Aber Wrac’h.
- New desktop wallpaper resolution: desktop wallpapers for new iPad.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–2: Lesconil at sunrise, common dolphins swimming with the ship and emerging through bubbles, Sein island under clouds, Sein island lighthouse.
- Photos of a trip around Brittany aboard Lola of Skagen–1: starting from Lorient, sailing along the Glénan islands.
- 7 new desktop wallpaper from recently (and not so recently) published photos.
- Photos of a trip to Landerneau aboard Bergère de Domrémy: the flotilla going upriver, getting back down the Élorn river, at sunrise.
- Photos of a spotted flycatcher and swallows starting to leave the nest.
- Colours in the garden: red carnations, yellow chrysanthemum, a gatekeeper butterfly on blue hydrangeas, a yellow rose, pink flowers.
- Seen from my window: a whale on a mural and a cruise ship in the harbour.
- Photos of a day trip to Camaret aboard Bergère de Domrémy: in the Goulet, in Camaret, sailing back running downwind.
- Happy New Year!!
An archive of the news since its creation in May 1997.